Yesterday we went to Emma's new school to get her locker and meet her home room teacher. I have to say I can not believe my baby is going to be in middle school. I really do feel like it is the beginning of the end of her being our "little girl." Before we know it she will be talking back, rolling her eyes and want to spend more time with friend than with us. --- Oh wait!!! We are already there.
Nonetheless, she is not our baby anymore. I can't believe how fast time flies. As we plan our life from here in the DC area to South America it hit us that when we are bidding on our next post Emma will be entering 8th grade. How did that happen? But for here and now we will be just focusing on the wonderful moments we have with our 10 year old, 6 year old and little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment