At the end of this last storm I walked into our TV room to grab the baby's blanket and my feet got wet. I moved the couch and there was a puddle of water in the middle of the floor. How did this get there? I began searching for the stream of water leading up to the puddle, or the stain on the ceiling from where it must have dripped. But nothing. We determined after finding some water in the far corner of the room, that it entered at the corner, ran under the tile under the floor and then when enough collected in the center of the room began to rise through the tile and eventually the carpet. I can't wait to see how they fix this one.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Puddle on the Floor
At the end of this last storm I walked into our TV room to grab the baby's blanket and my feet got wet. I moved the couch and there was a puddle of water in the middle of the floor. How did this get there? I began searching for the stream of water leading up to the puddle, or the stain on the ceiling from where it must have dripped. But nothing. We determined after finding some water in the far corner of the room, that it entered at the corner, ran under the tile under the floor and then when enough collected in the center of the room began to rise through the tile and eventually the carpet. I can't wait to see how they fix this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whenever we have a leak we are told they can't fix it while it is still raining. As soon as it is done raining, they can't fix it because they can't figure out how the water came in when it was raining. Pretty convenient, huh?
ReplyDelete