Last night Eli was happily watching Toy Story 2. I laid on the floor to watch it with him and laid him on my chest. Shortly after 9 I was sure he must be asleep so I peeked down to see my sweet angel snoozing away and he looked up at me and said, "Hi." And then off he went. I knew I had blown it. I had lost my time to cuddle with my baby because I was greedy and wanted to see this sweet creature I had created sleeping.
So I did what any mother would do..... I began to fake cry. I have never done this with him before and it really took him by surprise. He ran over to me put his hand on my head and said, "Are you okay?" Yes folks, that is correct. My baby's first sentence came from his mother's manipulation. I was shocked and of course perked right up. So already twice this morning I have heard "Are you okay?"
I guess I should be surprised he didn't say, "Que pasa?"
Cute baby. Good momma.
ReplyDelete