Saturday, March 10, 2012

A day with the Breadys!


It is funny to me how life is.  Some our best friends in this whole world are my husband's cousin and her wonderful husband.  Since moving to California we have seen them about once a year.  We get together and act like kids for the night, talking and laughing until 3am.  Our kids crash in different parts of the house and Shawn and I are doing our best to keep each other awake for the 30 minute drive home to my parents house.

Fast forward to today (well when we were home for Christmas), we have moved to Paraguay and they have moved to Texas, yet so far we have still seen then about once a year and yet I miss them so much more than before.  I think it is subconscious because I know they are not there to visit when we go home. 

Anyway.  I love you Becky and Nate.  I love your kids and I'm so glad you are a part of our lives.  Thanks for making the effort to come visit us.   Next time let's make it a VACATION!

1 comment: