I know it has been a couple of months since my birthday but my mother is so dang funny I thought I would share her humor with you.
So admittedly I know I am terribly difficult to shop for. There are very few things I want that I don't need. (Things that I need I just go buy and don't wait for my birthday to come around.) But this year after just having a baby I am struggling to get the baby weight off. So when asked what I would like for my birthday I told my mother I would like to lose 40 lbs. "Do you think you can arrange that for me?"
So when my birthday came I got this very sweet letter explaining just how much my parents love me and how they would go to the ends of the earth to get me what I wanted for my birthday. I open the gift and this is what I find.
Yes! I believe she does stay up nights just thinking of ways to crack herself up!


This is awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery clever! I love it!
ReplyDelete