So recently we took a trip. If you have ever traveled with our family even just to the grocery store you will know that the way my sweet husband drives make me want to scream. So we are driving down the road and my husband's "job" (offensive get where I want to go; when I want to go) driving skills kick in. As we are having a few loud disagreeing words I hear my daughter sigh in the back and say, "Gee, I can't wait to be married."
I have found that although my adorable daughters humor has taken some time to develop she does follow after her mother. Sarcasm will often get us in trouble, but it is almost always funny.
Gotta love kids!
and now it has been documented for future black-mailing :)
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling you are going to thank your hubby's driving once you are overseas. Crazy is the ONLY way to drive - at least here anyway.