Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Top 10 Things I learned on my latest trip to Utah

10.  7800 South now exits on the right hand side of the road when going Northbound on Bangerter Highway.

9.  Trying to get in 12 "must do" restaurants in 5 weeks is too many.  Next time we will try for 8.

8.  Trying to work on my masters program 7,000 miles away from the comfort of my PC is harder than I thought it would be.

7.  Isaac has this saying good-bye thing down better than his mom. 

6.  It does not matter how much time you spend at "home" it never seems like enough.

5. I have great friends in Utah.  (I just wish they would come visit me.)

4.  Vacationing with just me and my big kids is FUN!!!

3. Las Vegas Airport sucks in so many ways.

2.  A person's history is your best indicator of their future actions.  If you are expecting a different result, Shame on you! 

1. Family is paramount, even when they are hard to deal with.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had an insightful trip - and yes, McCarran is a nightmare on so many levels!!

    ReplyDelete