I want to start by apologizing to my family. My kids gave these talks in Sacrament Meeting several weeks ago and it has taken me time to get them put together.
I would also like to apologize to any typos or errors. Yes, I noticed them but I honestly could not figure out how to go back and delete after I had moved on to the next slide. I could have figured it out had I been given enough time, but I figured you would rather see them sooner than later.
Lastly, I would like to apologize to all of you Spanish speakers out there. I am sure my translation leaves something to be desired, but you get the idea.
I am so proud of my kids for their courage to get up and do this. It was several weeks of practice and hard work but in the end they were confident and willing to step out of their comfort zone. Emma has become so confident in her Spanish that last week she stood and shared her testimony without any preparation. I have wonderful kids and I thank God everyday for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment