So I am only blogging this because I was telling my sister what dorks my husband and I are she insisted I share it with you all.
The other day my hubby went out to shut off the pool filter and saw a scorpion. He came in the house and promptly tried to tell our maid to make sure the kids wear shoes outside and to keep their eyes open for..... how do you say this in spanish???
SIDENOTE: We have tried really hard not to be those people that think if you say something sssslllllooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy in English with that look like you should know what I'm saying that the person will understand us.
So please imagine my husband walking around with his hands pretending to be pinchers, trying to do a funny scorpion walk. And right behind him I am walking around with a finger pretending to be a stinger saying, "buzzt, buzzt." And then it hits her she understands!!!!
Es un escorpión.
Next time I'll try slow english first.
That is hilarious! Thanks for a great laugh. Language is always fun, eh?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! Don't forget to just try adding an "o" or "a" to the end of any word and ("caro"=car). Yeah, you should hear my Spanish!
ReplyDelete