So some friends invited us over for a Chinese New Year Party. We were very excited to go. A night without the kids, grown up talk that was not kid related and being with friends we won't be with very much longer.
One of the activities we (my hubby) participated in was eating the bizarre things that the Chinese eat; but they did not tell us what we were eating until after we had done it. We (he...because he will eat pretty much anything) ate seaweed, dried anchovies, dried squid, duck feet... and this orange ball thing. My husband was in the middle of chewing and swallowing this orange ball when I leaned over and asked, "So how is that duck testicle?" I have never seen my husband almost lose his lunch before but he nearly did. As soon as I realized that he was gagging I yelled, "It's an egg, it's an egg. I was just kidding." Although he did NOT lose his lunch (and again I would like to point out I didn't eat any of that because I would have) it might have been the meanest, but funniest, thing I have done to him all year. (Yes, I am aware we are only a month and a half into the year. This leaves me plenty of time to improve on this event.)
None-the-less, I hope you all have a very happy Chinese New Year!
This was very funny...I give your efforts and A+!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! That is hilarious! Poor guy! Hahaha! I can just picture his face :)
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!
ReplyDelete